+91 990000 5656 | T (080) 41465629
SAUMEN SAMANTAApr, 2019
Awesome food and hospitality. Just a little hot in April.
1. Rooms are clean and neat.
2. Breakfast is good but just one dish.
3. Dinner is average. They have a package dinner and it has very few dishes. Not worth paying 250 for it. Dinner has to be improved.
4. There should be more sign boards to help locate the homestay . Very narrow roads and the homestay can be easily missed.
5. The host Sajeevan is very kind and helpful. Their service is very good.
We had a pleasant stay @ Kizuhana and recommend for family and kids. The food and service was always right at the time. We enjoyed our stay and looking forward to visit again and again.
Quite away from downtown but at the same time this is good because the location gives an amazing view of beach. Good.,neat rooms ,friendly host ,great place, the homely food...the great care and love(the word ''hospitality'' wont be enough to describe it)
Load all review
Ashwitha MandannaJan, 2019
Host welcomed us with warmth. We requested for tea and the tea was prepared in no time.We had 3 kids and every need of theirs were taken care by the family. Clean rooms, well maintained place, great food. This couple had lot of patience and thank them for their food and hospitality. My family enjoyed their stay here and recommended to visit again.
Kizuhana Beach Stay welcoming trailroot.in guests since Jan, 2019A friendly family look after the homestay with their homemade dishes and make things to perfection for their guest to give the feel of home
Based on customer review...
Karwar, 520 Kms from Bengaluru 5,820/person
Mangaluru, 350 kms from Bengaluru 3,000/person
Gokarna, 480 kms from Bengaluru 2,720/person
Kasargod, 340 kms from Bengaluru 1,700/person
North Kerala, 300 kms from Bengaluru 3,900/room for 2 pax