Trailroot has tried to ensure that the contents of this website are accurate. However Trailroot will not accept liability for any loss or damage or inconvenience arising as a consequence of any use of or the inability to use any information on this website. Visitors who use this website and rely on any information do so at their own risk. Trailroot does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via the website is accurate, complete or up to date. Price and availability of information is subject to change without notice.
Trailroot will not be liable (to the fullest extent permitted at law) for any loss, damage or inconvenience arising as a consequence of any use of or the inability to use any information on this site.
Trailroot takes no responsibility for the contents of linked websites and links should not be taken as endorsement of any kind. Trailroot has no control over the content and availability of external websites we may link to.
For any reservation booked through Trailroot Holidays Pvt Ltd., All requests for cancellations of confirmed bookings have to be received in writing at our office in Bengaluru.
- 15% of tariff for cancellation prior to three weeks before chick-in date.
- 50% of tariff for cancellation less than three weeks and prior to one week before check-in date.
- No refund or cancellation less one week before check-in date.
- No refund for cancellation of booking between 15 December 2019 to 2 January 2020. Once confirmation voucher is raised and payment is received.
For any Reservation booked through Trailroot Holidays Pvt Ltd.,
- Always communicate through trailroot to protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of the trailroot.
- No reservation are confirmed until your full amount deposited into our bank account.
- There will be no refunds for no shows, early departure, late arrivals, or unused portions of accommodations, meals, activities, services are non-refundable.
- Avoid unethical practices, Follow time lines.
- Please be guided by the homestay or JLR or Resort and forest department instructions.
- All forms of wildlife viewing and adventure activities by Jungle Lodges and Resort guests will be in the company of JLR trained naturalists. Every possible care and precaution will be taken to ensure the safety of the guests. However Jungle lodges Á Resorts or Trailroot Holidays Pvt Ltd., is not liable for any untoward incidents that may arise during outdoor activities. Further the company is also not liable for wilful or negligent acts by clients during wildlife and adventure activities.
All images used on this website were obtained in good faith by Trailroot and in the belief that all necessary consents and clearances were obtained for their use. However, if you believe that unauthorized use has been made of an image belonging to you please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trademark : Trailroot® ownes the following registered trademark.